Friday, April 12, 2013

Far Away Friday

Streak to the beach - Day 12

Time : 28:00 Minutes
Distance : 3.0 Miles 
This Week: 14.05 Miles

Total: 34.38

Hopped on the treadmill this morning feeling lackadaisical, started the run at a 0.5% incline and a 6 mph pace, then just cruised through 30 minutes increasing the pace every five minutes or so.  Got off the treadmill feeling rejuvenated and ready to face a grueling day of time sheets and financial crap. Yay me.

After the day of numbers, picked up the kids from school and headed for the hills, well actually Edmonton for an early morning cheer competition, then off to red deer for an afternoon fencing competition. It is gonna be a busy day.

On top of all that I forgot to pack my running shoes so ended up buying a new pair on the way into town. Now I can go for a treadmill run in the hotel fitness center in the morning before all the excitement begins.

Wake me up when it gets exciting.

Plod On.

No comments: