Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wednesday Weigh In

Wednesday Weigh In – Week 1

This week: 6 Pounds
Total: 6 pounds

Streak to the beach - Day 10

Time : 38:20 Minutes
Distance : 4.10 Miles 
This Week: 8.45 Miles

Total: 28.78

Great night for a run it was +10 and melting. I headed for the running room and met up with no one from my usual group but I did meet up with Scott and we went for a run.  After a brief debate we headed from the store down to the Griffith Woods Gate and back.  This is a great run, mainly flat with 2 big down hills heading out (good news) and 2 big hills on the way back (bad news).

I ran a little harder than I planned and it felt better than I  thought it would.  Post beer runs are difficult for me I find it difficult to gauge whether the pains I feel or real or imagined. I generally go with imagined and end up paying for it later on.

Finally a good outdoors run.

Plod On.

No comments: