Thursday, April 18, 2013

Tired Thursday

Streak to the beach - Day 18

Time : 30:00Minutes
Distance : 3.6 Miles 
This Week: 15.00 Miles

Total: 58.58

I woke up this morning feeling very sluggish and with very tired feeling legs. It did not get much better as the day went on. Thank the stars that I have a sitting down kind of job and did not have to use my legs much.

Having said that, I went down to the treadmill right after work with the intention of putting in a tough progression run. I started off the first mile at a 9:00 minute pace, then hit the second mile at an 8:15 pace and ran the final mile at a blistering (for me) 7:45 pace. The total time for all three was 25:40. The cooled down lasted until the 30 min mark and was done in between an 8:45 and a 9:00 pace.

I went into this run feeling tired and finished feeling more tired. A great progression run.

Plod On.

No comments: