Thursday, April 4, 2013

Tired Thursday

Streak to the beach - Day 4

Time : 20:00 Minutes
Distance : 2.10 Miles
Total: 10.78 miles

It was a tedious Thursday run, an early meeting that required a little pre-work left no time to run in the morning.  An unstructured debrief in the “office” (which just happens to be located inside an Irish Pub) provided a couple of pints of Halifax lubricant .  Then ferrying the daughter to cheer and back made my window of running opportunity later in the evening than I would like.

How was it you ask?  It was a terrible treadmill run. The lubricant combined with the tired legs from last nights effort made tonight a tough go.  I started out at a 10 min mile pace and slowly dialed it back towards 9 min miles but it was a slog all the way.  The only sunshine is that I was not sure if the pains that I was feeling were real or a product of the Keith’s. The song da da da da da and it is over now kept repeating itself on my internal stereo and it is over now and I am glad that I slogged it out.

Cheers Plod On.

No comments: