Saturday, April 6, 2013

Friday on the Flat

Streak to the beach - Day 5

Time : 30:00 Minutes
Distance : 1.80 Miles
Total: 12.58 miles

This was not an exciting day and certainly not motivating.  I was woke up at 3:30 by the dog wanting to visit the great outdoors and then could not get back to sleep.  I headed down to the office and worked until it was time to get the rest of the family out of bed and out the door. Then as it was the second Friday I had to vacate the premises to let the cleaning lady have free reign over my domain.

IMG_1107[1]

This is the morning to run all the errands and in this slot I managed to gather the dog and head to the dog park and get a quick run/walk in. Actually it was more of a brisk walk than a run but hey I am counting it.

This was not really an invigorating run, not really an energetic exercise but my legs were aching and it was about all I could do in the morning.  I also had an afternoon “meeting” in the “office” to review progress. The burger and  refreshments made an evening run more difficult, not to mention their interference with my weight loss plans. C’est la vie!

Plod On

No comments: