Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wednesday Weigh In

Wednesday Weigh In – Week 2

This week: 1 Pounds
Total: 7 pounds

Streak to the beach - Day 17

Time : 43:10 Minutes
Distance : 4.6 Miles 
This Week: 11.40 Miles

Total: 54.98

What can I say about my underperformance on the weight loss front. No excuses, no explanations, I thought I was doing the right things but I guess I was snacking too much.

I went to the running room to do a group run on my tired legs.  The only problem was that none of the people I usually run with showed up so I ran in a group of one.

photo (1)

I ran the lower springbank road 7 K route which comes back along the base of battalion park (pictured above)  I love the finish of this run as the last couple of km are all on flats or slight down hills.  This makes it a fast finish and lets the legs get some good strides in.  Tonight was a slow run on tired legs.  I was alone so there was no one to pull me along and I ended up running at a comfortable slow pace.  I guess these days happen every once in a while.

It was still a fun run.

Plod On

No comments: