Monday, April 8, 2013

Minimum Monday

Streak to the beach - Day 8

Time : 10:00 Minutes
Distance : 1.10 Miles 
This Week: 1.10 Miles

Total: 21.43

The day started off with a lot of fresh snow on the ground so I put off a run, then I was working so I put off the run, then I worked late and put off the run, then the final game of the NCAA tournament was on so I put off the run, then it was 10:00 so if there was going to be a run it had to be now, so I headed to the dungeon and climbed on the tread mill and started churning.

I decided to run the minimum because I was feeling exhausted and wanted to be able to get an early sleep as I have meetings all day tomorrow (which is why I was working late tonight).

It may not have been the best run but it is in the books and that is all that counts.

Plod On.

No comments: