Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Treadmill Tuesday

Streak to the beach - Day 16

Time : 30:10 Minutes
Distance : 3.5 Miles 
This Week: 6.80 Miles

Total: 50.38

It was back to business after the Boston Terrorthon yesterday.  It will be a long time before we get answers to the who and why, if we ever do. I don’t understand why they bother with press conferences and questions and answer sessions when they prevaricate or outright do not answer the questions.

MuMuMyTreadmill

It was back to this today. I find treadmill runs are great for doing tempo work and controlling pace. Today I did a progression run starting with a mile at 9:00 pace, then a mile at 8:30 pace, then another mile at 8:00  pace then a cool down at 9:00 for half a mile.  This is still a very hard pace for me and I was feeling it when I finished.

A good effort, a good run.

Plod On

No comments: