Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Torturous Tuesday

Streak to the beach - Day 9

Time : 30:00 Minutes
Distance : 3.25 Miles 
This Week: 4.350 Miles

Total: 24.68

Up early (5:00) and down to the treadmill to get a run in and then be cleaned up and ready to head downtown for an early morning all day  meeting. The tortuous refers to the meeting part of the Tuesday, I always leave these things wiped and barely able to function.

The run was ok, I started off slow 6 mph and then worked my way up to 7.5 mph in five minute intervals and then did a little cool down. I am still feeling some issues in the SI joint during the run and some tenderness in the knee post run, but it seems to be getting better with each run.  Who knows I might be able to start working on some speed soon.

Early morning, good day to run inside.

Plod On

No comments: