Friday, May 13, 2011

Project 365 – Day 130

Wednesday May 11, 2011

Run 128

Double up day! This is the first time I have done this since university, and then it was fairly common. I decided that I was healthy enough to do a make up run for one of the ones I missed in the migraine episode. Another contributing factor is that Wed. night is group run night at the Running Room. 

IMG_0659

I met up with the group at 6:30 and there was a number of people running 6K so perfect, a nice easy 6 K run.  I started with the group but it quickly became apparent that I had made the wrong choice as the pace was between 9:30 min miles and 10:30 min miles.  Bottom line is that I ran ahead and finished the out and back 6 K in just under 30 minutes.

may11map2

An ok second run of the day.

Plod On.

No comments: