Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Project 365 – Day 143

Wednesday May 25, 2011.

Run 141.

Wow another day waking up tired, and not motivated to run, then further put off by the pitter patter of rain on the roof and chilly temps.  So I stayed in bed and promised I would wait for a break.  That came at about 3:30 – I headed out on a slow run at a very easy pace with a possible route in mind.

May25Map

I ended up going a little faster than planned and a little longer but had a great run even with all the ups and downs.

The downs came first a plunge of 300 ft to the river valley in about 500 yards.

May25-2

On a windy twisty road that terminates in a parking lot.

May25-1

Then a long straight stretch along the river into a 20 mph headwind.

May25-4

What I really like about this pic is it shows the hill that I have to run up after I turn out of the headwind.

This was a vey rough run and I was bagged at the end of it.  6.25 miles in 54 minutes not a bad effort.

Plod On

No comments: