Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Project 365 – Day 142

Tuesday May 24, 2011.

Run 140.

Happy Birthday Brock, we are thinking of you.

Well today at 6:00 AM after sleeping in a little and being very draggy, I looked out the window at the wet pavement in front of the house, then looked at the outside temperature (3 C) and then planned easy treadmill run.

This is the second time in the last 4 days that I have done 2 runs within 12 hours of each other and I can really feel it in my legs. My calves were still very sore (I don’t know why) and I can really feel some tightness and slight pain in the general glute area.

For the easy run I set the treadmill for 9 minute miles (0.5% incline)  and ran for 15 minutes, then 8:30 min miles for the last five.

All in all 20 minutes – 2.3 miles an easy day that was not so easy.

Plod On

No comments: