Thursday, May 26, 2011

Project 365 – Day 145

May 26, 2011.

Run 143

For those paying attention it may look like I skipped a day but in actuality I did not write a blog entry for April 30. I checked the running log and ran 2.3 miles on that day.

Fireworks

So today was a big day, I crossed the 500 Mile threshold.  I feel that I should be singing the proclaimers song – I have run 500 miles, and I will run 500 more, just to be the guy that runs 1000 miles this year or more. Pretty flakey eh?

I thought as I crossed the 500 mile mark I would look like this.

May25-3

Smiling and running outside. But alas it was not to be.  I woke up this morning and it was raining, and it got more and more rainy all day. The temperatures were very fall like. So instead I looked like this.

trun

Doing a late night run on the treadmill watching a rerun of “Rules of Engagement”.  Not the way I planned for the day.

Anyway I punched out a slow 2.3 miles in 20 minutes and just barely crossed the 500 Milestone.

Plod On

No comments: