Friday, May 13, 2011

Project 365 – Day 131

Thursday May 12, 2011

Run 129.

I was feeling the double run  it in my hips when I woke up early. Ignoring this  I was up and out the door for the run well before the alarm went off.  I planned on seeing how things felt and then gauging distance and pace based on that. The route that I chose is all on city streets and has several cut-offs and extensions so I could be flexible.

may11Map

An ideal run for today would be in between 20 and 25 minutes at a reasonable pace.  I started off really slow and gave myself a longer warm-up than usual and then slowly picked up the pace while thinking about the strumming pattern for la bamba down down down up up pause  up down up down up down up . great beat for a run even if it is a little slow.  Too bad I can not play it as well as I can run it.

I paused about a 1.5 km into the run to grab a picture of the pink sunrise (Sweet).

may12

All in all a great run. Right on the plan 23;30 minutes – 2.95 miles.

Plod on

No comments: