Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Project 365 – Day 141

Monday May 23, 2011

Run 139.

It was a cold and rainy day and I just could not bring myself to strap on the shoes for a wet morning run. So I put it off until the weather cleared.  Well the weather did not clear so finally at 7:30 after putting my daughter in the bath I hit the road.

My calves were really sore from the long run on Sunday (WTF?) so I decided to do a relatively short easy run. apparently one that I have not run since Jan 26.

Jan26

It is a nice three mile run that is uphill for the first half and on quiet streets for the most part. I started out slow and then found myself speeding up and almost sprinting the end. I ran the three miles in just over 23 minutes, Unfortunately I did not stop my Garmin so the official time is more like 1:57:03.

Plod On

No comments: