Friday, May 13, 2011

Project 365 – Day 132

Friday May 13, 2011.

Run 130.

I thought I should do a run on the treadmill and control the pace and limit the distance as I was not feeling all that energetic.  Then I thought to myself why not do a fun run, grab the dog and find a trail and really just smile and stride. So that is what I did.

May13Map

We did a little ridge run on very uneven paths. My running partner was able to be run free and enjoy all the smells. We stopped at a viewpoint and grabbed a picture of the sunrise (again). May13-1

Then ran out to the city streets and I dragged the dog home. She is always so excited to go out for a run, but very anxious to go home. When we are not heading home she lags behind and puts enough resistance on the leash to bother me, but not enough to make me do something about it.

May13-2

Today was also Chiropractic day, my monthly visit to the sports guy (Dr. Aaron Nardella) to get acupuncture for my hamstring, He is a nice guy and does not hurt me too much but I question the wisdom of visiting a guy with needles on Friday the 13th, that might be tempting fate.  He wants me to start recording how the leg feels every day. Not sure if I will do that here or on my Runners World training log.

Good run this morning 2.7 miles in about 25 minutes.

Plod On

No comments: