Monday, May 2, 2011

Project 365 – Day 120

Sunday May 1, 2011

Run 117.

I am still 3 runs short for the year. I guess I have to get off my rear and run some doubles on my easier days. I did not get up and run this morning , kind of slept in and let the kids sleep and missed the group run. Then just did not do it until after I got one of the kids to bed when I headed to the basement to get a treadmill run in.

The plan was to run for 30 minutes, while my son was having his shower. I ran the plan and actually ran longer than my son’s shower.  That in itself is a miracle as he is bordering on his teenage years.

I started off at my slow pace, and picked it up  as the run progressed.  The goal was not to go fast but to do a 30 minute run. I clocked a pretty good time 3.6 miles in the 30 minutes and felt good about the run.

Plod On

No comments: